quarta-feira, 22 de maio de 2013

V/A - SHEENA IS A FOLK ROCKER!? AN ACOUSTIC TRIBUTE TO THE RAMONES ( 2013 )


01. Nightmares For A Week - Sheena Is A Punk Rocker
02. Wilson Gil - Danny Says
03. Ol’ Cheeky Bastards - Strength To Endure
04. The Gregg - I Just Wanna Have Something To Do
05. LordRifa - Rock ‘n’ Roll High School
06. Cheryl Doll - Beat On The Brat
07. Heartbreak Radio - Questioningly
08. Bad Horse - KKK Took My Baby Away
09. Stella Royale - I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend
10. Ratboy - Howling At The Moon
11. Joe Jack Talcum - The Crusher
12. Bite - I Remember You
13. Phineas & The Lonely Leaves - Locket Love
14. Fairview w/ The Gregg - Blitzkrieg Bop
15. Brook Pridemore - Bonzo Goes To Bitburg
16. POPS - Do You Remember Rock ‘n’ Roll Radio
17. Dead Cat Zoe - We Want The Airwaves
18. Dave Merrill & The Earl Nation - I Want You Around
19. Castles In Spain - I Wanna Be Sedated


Achei muito massa....

Nenhum comentário: